Your website is a powerful tool for attracting and converting potential customers. However, if you’re not using it to its full potential, you could be missing out on valuable opportunities to increase your sales and grow your business.
In this blog post, we’ll explore seven strategies to add marketing levers on your website that can help you attract more visitors, increase conversions, and ultimately, grow your business.
1. Use Strong Call-to-Actions
A call-to-action (CTA) is a button or link that prompts visitors to take a specific action, such as signing up for a newsletter or making a purchase. Without clear and visible CTAs, your visitors may not know what actions to take on your website.
To create strong CTAs, consider the following:
- Use action-oriented language that encourages visitors to take action, such as “Get Started” or “Join Now”.
- Make your CTAs stand out by using contrasting colors, larger font sizes, or bold text.
- Use multiple CTAs throughout your website to give visitors plenty of opportunities to take action.
2. Create Targeted Landing Pages
A landing page is a standalone page that is designed to convert visitors into leads or customers. Targeted landing pages can be used to showcase your products or services and persuade visitors to take action.
To create effective landing pages, consider the following:
- Keep your messaging consistent with the ad or link that led visitors to the landing page.
- Use a clear and attention-grabbing headline that communicates the value of your offer.
- Use compelling visuals and videos to demonstrate your product or service in action.
- Include social proof, such as customer reviews or testimonials, to build trust and credibility with your audience.
3. Offer Incentives
Incentives can be a powerful way to encourage visitors to take action on your website. Consider offering incentives such as discounts, free shipping, or a free trial to persuade visitors to make a purchase or sign up for a newsletter.
When offering incentives, consider the following:
- Make sure the incentives are relevant to your audience and align with your brand messaging.
- Display the incentives prominently on your website, such as in a banner or pop-up.
- Use urgency and scarcity to encourage visitors to act quickly, such as by using limited-time offers or stock availability notifications.
4. Use Social Proof
Social proof is a psychological phenomenon that describes how people are influenced by the actions and opinions of others. Including social proof on your website can help build trust and credibility with your audience.
Consider the following when using social proof:
- Use customer reviews, ratings, and testimonials to showcase the benefits and quality of your products or services.
- Display social media mentions or press mentions to highlight the popularity and credibility of your brand.
- Use social proof strategically, such as by placing it near CTAs or on landing pages.
5. Use Retargeting Ads
Retargeting ads are ads that target people who have previously visited your website. Retargeting can be a powerful way to remind visitors about your products or services and encourage them to take action.
Consider the following when using retargeting ads:
- Use engaging visuals and compelling copy to grab visitors’ attention and entice them to click.
- Use retargeting ads strategically, such as by displaying them to visitors who abandoned a cart or visited a specific product page.
- Test different ad formats and placements to see what works best for your audience.
6. Optimize Your Website for SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your website for search engines. Optimizing your website for SEO can help improve your visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs), drive more traffic to your website, and ultimately increase your sales and conversions.
Consider the following when optimizing your website for SEO:
- Use keyword research to identify the most relevant and valuable keywords for your website.
- Optimize your website’s meta tags, including your page titles and descriptions, with your target keywords.
- Optimize your website’s content with your target keywords while also ensuring it is engaging and useful for your audience.
- Use internal linking to help search engines navigate your website and understand the relationships between your pages.
7. Use Email Marketing
Email marketing is a powerful marketing lever that can help you nurture leads and build relationships with your audience. Use email marketing to promote your products or services, share valuable content, and offer exclusive discounts to subscribers.
Consider the following when using email marketing:
- Build a targeted email list by collecting email addresses from visitors to your website.
- Use a clear and attention-grabbing subject line to encourage subscribers to open your emails.
- Provide value to your subscribers by offering helpful tips and information in addition to promotional offers.
- Use A/B testing to optimize your email campaigns and improve your open and click-through rates.
At The Prism Agency, we understand the importance of leveraging your website as a powerful marketing tool to drive growth and success in your business. Our team of experts can help you implement these strategies and more to add effective marketing levers on your website. From creating targeted landing pages to using social proof, retargeting ads, and email marketing, we have the knowledge and experience to optimize your website for maximum impact. Contact us today to learn how we can help you achieve your marketing goals and take your business to the next level.